Leçon 16: La Voisine d’en Bas
Some more quizlet practice that covers more than enough info for this lesson!
- This lesson goes over the verbs lire, dire, and écrire (p. 238) – ppt of lire, dire, écrire (on final!)
- It introduces vocab. that goes with these verbs (p. 239), FOR EXAMPLE UNE HISTOIRE = A STORY, UN MENSONGE = A LIE
- It discusses indirect object pronouns (pp. 240-241) and their placements ON FINAL!!!
- As well as verbs that take an indirect object pronoun (p. 240). Understand that many verbs could take an indirect object pronoun depending on who/what the object is. ON FINAL!!!
- Lastly, it includes double object pronoun replacement (p. 243). ON FINAL!!!
- This lesson also goes over the conjugations and different uses of savoir (p. 244) ON FINAL!!!