Leçon 16: La Voisine d’en Bas
- This lesson goes over the verbs lire, dire, and écrire (p. 238) – ppt of lire, dire, écrire
- It introduces vocab. that goes with these verbs (p. 239), FOR EXAMPLE UNE HISTOIRE = A STORY, UN MENSONGE = A LIE
- It discusses indirect object pronouns (pp. 240-241) and their placements
- As well as verbs that take an indirect object pronoun (p. 240). Understand that many verbs could take an indirect object pronoun depending on who/what the object is.
- Lastly, it includes double object pronoun replacement (p. 243).
- This lesson also goes over the conjugations and different uses of savoir (p. 244)